Sustainability Insight for Emerging Markets
Innovation Forum: The Future of Plastics 2020
From: 20.10.2020 To: 22.10.2020 Share
The Future of Plastics will take place virtually, on the 20th-22nd October.
Through a highly interactive, sophisticated online platform, we will bring you the in-depth conversations and problem solving that you have come to expect from Innovation Forum. Across the three days, we are placing a great emphasis on ‘strategy and policy’, ‘management, engagement and technology’ and ‘collaboration and scale’. We will provide a holistic view of the relevant business critical issues, as well as exploring practical and effective solutions to sustainable plastics.
See here for more information on the agenda, speakers and the opportunities around the virtual event.
Join 200+ key actors from across the globe, including speakers from organisations such as Tesco, Coca-Cola European Partners, AB InBev, Greenpeace and more to discuss:
- Legislative changes: Detailed explanation of existing and upcoming legislation and the significant business impacts
- Science-based drivers: The latest scientific research and evidence on the effects of microplastics, and how business can work to minimise environmental risks
- Plastics targets: Frank and open debate with leading brands on how and when we can reach ambitious plastics targets
- Circularity at scale: What is needed to bring scale to current programs and circular innovation
- Sustainable packaging: How to navigate conflicting data points to maintain competitive advantage and promote sustainable design
- Recycle, recycle, recycle: The latest developments in alternative recycling techniques and how business can enable a sustainable market for recycled materials
- Partnerships that deliver: Practical guidance into company collaboration that works in practice and delivers results
- Plastics and COVID-19: What are the effects of COVID-19 on the demand for and use of plastics, and how will this impact on movement towards a circular economy
Our virtual platform has been designed to ensure an engaging and interactive experience that best replicates the value of a physical conference. In addition to the candid, progressive dialogue and content throughout sessions, the virtual platform enables:
- Dynamic networking that delivers: Private 1:1 or group meetings, issue-specific workshops and speed networking all enable the pre-planned and the unexpected connections that make IF conferences so valuable
- Global perspectives without the carbon footprint: Connect with attendees from all over the world to ensure that all key stakeholders can contribute to the solutions
- Continued learning and connections: All main conference sessions are recorded and accessible post-conference, plus further access to side events, half day workshops and additional virtual networking amongst the IF community
To join in, you can register online here or email me directly. Register by next Friday, 17th July and save £300 on your pass.
We strongly encourage delegates to join as a team to ensure you don’t miss anything across the tracks and working group sessions.
Article and Image Source: From Press Release