People | Planet | Profit
10 John Street, WC1N 2EB London, United Kingdom
5th ESG Investments & Sustainable Finance Forum Series
From: 10.11.2020 To: 10.11.2020 Share
This year digital on November 10th!
The ESG / SRI Market grows at a stable pace in the last years, becoming a global market trend. The 5th ESG Investments & Sustainable Finance Forum, powered by Global Sustain, is more relevant than ever before, bringing forward issues related to the current COVID-19 crisis and the mainstreaming of an ESG culture.
This year, for safety reasons, the 5th ESG Investments & Sustainable Finance Forum Series will go digital, taking place on November 10th, 2020, 17.00-20.30. For another year we have the valuable support of key financial institutions such as FNG, SEB, and Investitionsbank Berlin.
Main discussion topics of the Forum are: Responsible Investing & Capital Markets in the new COVID-19 era; The impact of the pandemic on ESG Funds / ESG Investments; ESG Investment Strategies in the various asset classes in turbulent times from Risk & Performance Perspective; How relevant is ESG for Corporates; The future of Sustainable Finance & Banking under the light of the new EU Taxonomy; other int. frameworks (e.g. TCFD) and their impact on financial industry & on corporates in times of COVID-19.
Among this year’s speakers, who will transfer know-how and experience with the virtual attendees are:
• Bernhard Schiessl, COO & Director CICERO Shades of Green
• Daniel Sailer, Executive Director ESG Research, Metzler Asset Management
• Christian Pech, Director, Banks-Credits-Funds, Investment Bank Berlin
• Karl Ludwig Brockmann, Group Sustainability Director, KfW
• Martina Macpherson, Vice President ESG & Engagement Strategy, Moody's
• Maya Hennerkes, ESG Sector Lead for Financial Intermediaries, EBRD
• Nina Roth, Head of ESG Investments, BMO Asset Management
• Philipp Rühle, Executive Director, Institutional Sales , ISS ESG
• Rebecca Self, Sustainable Finance Director, South Pole
• Torun Reinhammar, Senior Account Manager, Capital Markets, CDPStefan Pletzer, Head of Financial Institutions, SEB, Germany
• Volker Weber, President, Forum for Responsible Investment (FNG)
• Yannis Salavopoulos, Global Sustain GmbH Country Manager Germany, Viva Wallet
The virtual ESG Responsible Investments & Sustainable Finance Forum Series connects experts and senior managers from Investment & Asset Management fields, Banking, Finance, Corporate World, Associations and Institutes, offering a high level international business network and discussion platform for the Finance, Investment, Banking Industry, for ESG / SRI Investments, Green Finance and Sustainability-related tendencies. The Forum is the ultimate business tool for the current ESG / SRI Market.
For more Information about the Forum please contact:
email@example.com or visit the official website
Media & Communication Partners
Capitals Circle Group
YFC York Finance
About Global Sustain Group
Global Sustain Group (with presence in Athens, Berlin, Brussels, Cairo, London, Nicosia and New York), is signatory member of PRI, Global Compact, supporter of TCFD and Data Partner of GRI, has significant expertise, experience, track record in ESG/SRI, TCFD etc. topics regarding trainings as well as strategy, ESG integration, reporting, etc. Global Sustain knows deep both the investment, equity funds, financial, banking as well as the corporate world from ESG/SRI financial and sustainability perspective, delivering best ESG/SRI practices and knowing both the situation in developed and emerging markets. www.globalsustaingroup.com