INTERAMERICAN Hellenic Life Insurance Company S.A.
Part of Achmea
350, Syngrou Avenue, GR-176 74 Kallithea, Athens, Greece
Interamerican publishes its 2012 CSR Report Summary
Corporate Social Responsibility is an integral part of INTERAMERICAN’s corporate strategy and mission, based on the three axes of sustainable growth: Financial robustness, social responsiveness and environmental sensitivity.
- The company participates in the UN Global Compact
- It actively supports the UN Environmental Programme Financial Initiative
- It has signed and it adheres to the Declaration for Diversity
- It is a member of the European Road Safety Charter
- The company takes up significant initiatives, realized through its Corporate Social Responsibility programme “Life Actions”
- INTERAMERICAN is the only insurance company that publishes a Corporate Social Responsibility Report on the basis of the GRI-G3 international standard
- It is a key member of the Greek CSR Network
INTERAMERICAN Corporate Social Responsibility Report fulfils the requirements of Application Level B+ according to GRI-G3.1 reporting guidelines. TÜV Austria - Hellas has provided an external independent assurance with regard to Application Level B+ for this Corporate Social Responsibility Report.
Please find below the 2012 Corporate Social Responsibility Report Summary.