AB Vassilopoulos, following its recent distinctions in Corporate Social Responsibility, received four awards in Peak Performance Marketing Awards and was distinguished as ”e-Tailer of the Year“ at e-Bizz & Social Media Awards.
Peak Performance Marketing Awards held by Boussias Communications and Marketing Week with the support of Google,are the first institution that recognizes good practices in the field of performance marketing in Greece.
In the award ceremony that took place on the 20th of June, AB Vassilopoulos in cooperation with the digital performance marketing agency,i prospect received:
- GOLD award in the category Best Mobile Campaign for AB click2shop Mobile App
- SILVER award in the category Best Display Campaign for AB click2shop
- SILVER award in the category Best Sales Campaign for AB click2shop
- SILVER award in the category Best Performance in Retail / E-Commerce for AB click2shop Αpp
- BRONZE award in the category Best Digital Multi-Channel Campaign for AB click2shop
At the same time, in the context of the 6th e-Business & Social Media World Conference, AB Vassilopoulos was distinguished ”e-Tailer of the Year“ from the special evaluation committee of e-Bizz & Social Media Awards, which reward the best companies, brands and executives in the sectors of e-commerce, digital practices and Advertising.
Among top greek companies, AB Vassilopoulos, stood out once more, proving that the company consistently follows its digital strategy, capitalizing on innovational practices and modern online tools.
Gazing at the future AB Vassilopoulos is driving development, undertaking the responsibility of its leading role in the greek retail. With creativity, which defines all the members of the Alpha Beta Family, the company makes good use of all its communication channels with the public, so as to offer the best services to its customers every day, in every corner of Greece.