Career opportunities in Global Sustain
Job Description: Project Management & Business Development supporting the activities of the Group in Germany but also internationally since, Berlin based company leads all international Group projects. Part time or project based possible (Email CV to: email@example.com).
Important the excellent English knowledge. Important advantage the German language knowledge. Global Sustain is an international strategic innovative consultancy with over 10 years expertise in Sustainability / CSR Consulting with companies, offices and presence in London-Berlin-Athens-Brussels-Nicosia-NY-Zurich helping global brands & startups.
Focus on Sustainability/CSR Strategy, Reporting, Stakeholders Engagement, Green Finance, Sustainable Investments, Communication und relevant Forums, Workshops, Trainings. Global Sustain has an open, team oriented and international culture where motivated young professionals can learn in international projects, co-create & take responsibility.
Career opportunities through our members
- Previous experience within an agency of at least 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Proven success in social media engagement and influencer relations
- Excellent copywriting skills & storytelling ability to enhance social customer journey
- Proven experience in the use of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & effective community management
- Good knowledge of SM monitoring and evaluation tools for content performance reporting purposes
- Ability to generate creative ideas for SM activations to enhance overall client communication/campaign strategy
- Knowledge of Google+, SlideShare, Pinterest and Alexa
- First experience with advertising possibilities offered in SM platforms