People | Planet | Profit
10 John Street, WC1N 2EB London, United Kingdom
Global Sustain GmbH: 2nd Berlin ESG Investments & Green Finance Forum 2017
2nd Berlin ESG Investments & Green Finance Forum 2017
Connecting Green Finance with Sustainable Brands
Topic: "Investments in Digitalization, Clean Energy & Sustainable Brands as Growth Drivers towards a Low Carbon Economy"
Location: IBB, Conference Center, Bundesallee 210,10719, Berlin
Forum Web Link: http://sustainabilityforum.de
Your Speaking Opportunity Slot
After our successful forum in 2016 with same reputable co - organizing partners (FNG, IBB, IBF) as well as sponsors, media partners & senior speakers from investment funds, multinationals, banks, finance service providers and media we would like to raise your attention about our upcoming, 2nd Berlin ESG Investments & Green Finance Forum 2017 this year on 14.11.2017 in cooperation again with our reputable sustainable forum co - organizing partners (FNG, IBB, IBF) as per last year, having already the confirmed support of more and new partners this years. Featured media partner will be Thomson Reuters.
We have already confirmed senior executives and senior managers as speakers from Trucost (S&P Global), Thomson Reuters, Deutsche Börse, AON, IBB, FNG, IBF & many more. Some of our featured speakers:
- Libby Bernick, Global Head of Corporate Business, Trucost (S&P Global, NY)
- Detlev Glow, Head of Research, EMEA, Thomson Reuters Lipper
- Kristina Jeromin, Head of Group Sustainability, Deutsche Börse AG
- Greg Lowe, Global Head of Resilience & Sustainability, AON Plc (London)
- Volker Weber, President, Forum for Sustainable Investments (FNG)
- Claudia Tober, Managing Director, for Sustainable Investments (FNG)
- Dina Lorens, Lawyer, Freshfields Bruchhaus Deringer LLP
- Christian Pech, Director, Investitionsbank Berlin & Regional Chairman IBF
- Peter Koegler, Director Corporate & Ecosystem Finance, Conservation Int.
- Markus Schwaniger, CFO, Ecoligo GmbH
- Dr. Hermann Reuter, Vice President, International Bankers Forum (IBF) - (TBC)*
- Michael Spanos, Managing Director, Global Sustain Group
- Yannis Salavopoulos, Managing Director, Global Sustain GmbH (MD, CCG GmbH)
FORUM FORMAT - AGENDA: 14.11.2017, 15.30 - 21.30
- Welcome / Introductory Remarks By Organizers & Cooperation Partners
- Impulse & Keynote Speeches
- ESG Sustainable Investments & Green Finance Market Trends Panel with Q & A
- Sustainable Innovation & Digitalization Panel with Q & A
- Sustainable Energy Panel with Q & A
- Sustainable Corporate Brands Panel with Q & A
We would delighted to have you as speaker and your company as forum partner in case of interest. In case of interest please let us know as soon as possible to position your logo as media partner in our communication. Staying at your disposal.