Member: Society Premium
2, Avenue des Olympiades, 5th floor, 1140 Brussels, Belgium
EFQM: Building Organizational Sustainability
From: 13.11.2017 To: 13.11.2017 Share
EXPERT WEBINAR: BUILDING ORGANISATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY
COMPONENTS TO A SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION BASED ON THE SUSTAINABILITY WHEEL APPROACH
Established in 1989 by BOTAS to distribute natural gas, Bursagaz Bursa Şehiriçi Doğalgaz Dağıtım Ticaret ve Taahhüt A.Ş. still continues to provide natural gas distribution service within the license area boundaries of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and Iznik region (included in the license in 2014) for more than 900.000 subscriber with an annual gas volume of 2 bcm.
By the means of this approach, Bursagaz improves its skills on sustainability by building best practices in the most important areas to focus for organisational sustainability such as prioritising the material issues, understanding stakeholders’ expectations, creating sustainable strategies, managing and measuring them effectively. All of them will be explained based on these topics below:
- How to Integrate GRI standards into EFQM Excellence Model and Sustainability Frameworks?
- Economic, Social and Ecological impacts on Sustainability strategies: SEE Criteria (How does it support to strategic planning process)
- Ecological Impacts: Emission Management-European Union MEM Project
- Ecologic Applications for Working Field: Bursagaz New Headquarter Building (LEED Platinum Certification)
- Economic Factors: Supplier Partnership Management for Sustainability (Suppliers and Business Partners)
- How to drive on sustainability wheel approach?
- Stakeholders’ Balancing Framework
- Hear The Sound of Life as of Reporting Concepts
- www.yasaminsesiniduymak.com : Sharing with stakeholders
- Sustainability Communication Model: Sustainable Life Platform & Activities of Sustainable Life Conference
- Sustainability Reporting Methodology
Please register here.