A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation’s 13th Responsible Supply Chain Summit Europe
From: 10.10.2018 To: 11.10.2018 Share
This year’s Responsible Supply Chain Summit Europe (London, 10-11 October 2018) comes back stronger than ever focusing on driving cost savings, reducing climate impacts and minimizing social risks.
C-Suite leaders in responsible supply chain from United Nations Global Compact, H&M, Nestlé, Sodexo, Neal’s Yard Remedies, OHCHR, DSM and Mattel have already confirmed to speak.
Our ‘future-fit’ agenda covers 5 key themes:
- Integrating the SDGs into supply chain strategyNew materials, innovations, circularity and solutions around water, plastics, energy efficiency, carbon and renewables
- New materials, innovations, circularity and solutions around water, plastics, energy efficiency, carbon and renewables
- Transparency and traceability throughout the extended supply chain
- Engaging suppliers on science-based targets and Human Rights Goals
- Opportunies for new technologies such as blockchain, AI and automization in responsible supply chains
At a time when global supply chains are being scrutinised like never before, our 2018 event will give you the tools to deliver a supply-chain that is fit for this changing landscape - Download the full event brochure here.