American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce
Member: Society Premium
Member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington, D.C., member of the European Council of American Chambers of Commerce
109-111, Messoghion Avenue, Politia Business Centre, GR-115 26 Athens, Greece
American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce: 18th Annual HEALTHWORLD Conference
From: 20.06.2019 To: 21.06.2019 Share
The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce proudly announces the organization of the 18th Annual HEALTHWORLD Conference to be held June 20-21 at the Athenaeum InterContinental Hotel in Athens, Greece. HEALTHWORLD is organized under the Auspices of the Ministry of Health, the Hellenic Association of Pharmaceutical Companies (SFEE), the Association of Health Research and Biotechnology Industry (SEIV), the Phrma Innovation Forum (PIF), the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) and Medtech Europe.
HEALTHWORLD Conference is a high-level policy meeting of the governmental, medical, academic/scientific community and HC sector professionals, and is primarily focused on the improvement of HC service provision and on the improvement of the life quality and safety of patients. A key second priority is the substantial contribution of HEALTHWORLD in the formulation of proposals designed to support the HC system on a long-term basis and contribute to its sustainability—by properly utilizing existing resources, supporting HC enterprises, and facilitating the introduction of innovation in healthcare practices.
Topics to be discussed at the conference include:
- The Healthcare System Financing – Private Payments and Supplementary Insurance Systems: the Stake of the Health Sector’s Sustainability
- Strategic Priorities of Healthcare Policy: Quality, Documentation and Evaluation
- Designing the Future of Medical Care: Technology and Resource Allocation
- Digital Reformation of the Healthcare Sector
- Towards a New Culture of Health focused on the Patient’s Options
- Healthcare System Procurements: Transparency and Efficiency
For more information: email@example.com | +30 210 699 3559 (ext. 10)