3, Stratigou Tombra Street, GR-153 42 Aghia Paraskevi, Athens, Greece
Best PM Initiative Awards by KPMG
From: 23.02.2017 To: 23.02.2017 Share
KPMG in Greece’s Best People Management Initiatives Awards aim at rewarding companies with noteworthy initiatives 23 Feb. 17, 9:00AM - 6:00PM, EET
Continuing the success of the past years of Best People Management Initiative Awards, we are glad to announce the organization of the awards in 2017.
The establishment of the Best PM Initiative awards originated in the need for recognition of companies’ adoption and implementation of innovative ideas in their HR initiatives. The goal of the awards is to highlight and reward the best initiatives in this area on the Greek market.
During the 20th PM Symposium which will take place in February 2017, the three winning companies for the current year will be awarded for their initiatives in the area of People Management.
KPMG in Greece’s Best People Management Initiatives Awards aim at rewarding companies with noteworthy initiatives in the area of Human Resources, and winners will have the opportunity to
- present their initiatives and
- to receive acknowledgement and recognition,
both within their organization and among the wider community of the HR community.
As an accomplishment in itself winning a Best People Management Initiative Award entails broad publicity and coverage of the win, as well as prestige and respect from clients, customers, suppliers, and employees. Participating companies will have the opportunity to present their activities and achievements and stand out as employers of choice.
Being awarded at the Best People Management Initiative Awards has proved to be a way of attracting and retaining key talent, as winning companies are viewed as examples of innovation and excellence in Human Resources.
- Participation is open to all companies operating in Greece, regardless of size or industry.
- Entries can be submitted by any member of the organization, after authorization by the company’s general management or HR director.
- Entries cannot be submitted by sponsoring companies or the employers of the assessment committee members.
- Entrants agree to co-operate with KPMG and the assessment committee and to provide any additional information required to support their participation.
- The decision of the assessment committee is final.
Entries are confidential and only the number of participating companies and the names of the winners will be announced