AHC Group, Inc.
156 Stone Church Road, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 , U.S.A.
AHC Group: Time Is Running Out to Enroll in Our January Workshop
Please join us for our 35th biannual Corporate Affiliates workshop in Phoenix on January 24 and 25. Enroll now to secure your spot. We have 15 available seats remaining.
Michael Spanos, Managing Director, Global Sustain Group is the Chairman of the Workshop: “Delivering on the Bottom Line” featuring Trillium Asset Management, S&P DJSI, EY, MASCO, Green Diamond and Freeport-McMoRan.
The list of 50 confirmed participants will give you a sense of the leaders enrolled for this ongoing learning network. These include board members, heads of sustainability, VPs, and CEOs from firms ranging from Toyota, Newmont, and CN to FedEx, Ingersoll Rand, and Merck. We welcome you to experience the engaging peer-topeer discussions through interactive panels and insightful presentations.
- Competing on Sustainability
- Emerging Issues—Using Market Power to Influence Supply Chains: Intended and Unintended Consequences and Implications
- Delivering on the Bottom Line
- Corporate Leadership
Here is a sample of comments we recently received from past workshop participants:
- “What we learn can’t be found in literature, or in an academic environment. We get thoughts on current issues from a broad perspective of people and industries. If your job is thought leadership, these meetings are fuel for you.”
- “Participating in AHC Group workshops is relevant to now, while thinking about the future. We hear the practical application of ideas from other leaders.”
The agenda details the exceptional presentations by executives from Boeing, DuPont, and Walgreens Boots Alliance, among others. Please feel free to share the information with colleagues.
We invite you to enroll in our mix of leaders at the $2,695 rate for non-affiliates. If you find value in our leader-toleader exchange, we credit this rate towards the annual $12,500 membership. Affiliate members are encouraged to attend under their current membership. Please RSVP by January 5 to Marti@ahcgroup.com