Social Value UK
Member: Society Free
Winslow House, Rumford Court, Rumford Place, L3 9DG Liverpool, UK
The 2018 Social Value Summit 2018
From: 28.02.2018 To: 28.02.2018 Share
28th February in London
The Social Value Summit, run by Social Enterprise UK with the support of Business in the Community (BiTC) and Social Value UK, is the leading event on social value in the country. Taking place in February the event brings together commissioners and providers from across the public, private and social sectors. It looks to build cross-sector networks and partnerships, showcase best practice and builds the case for commissioning and procuring for social value.
The 2018 Social Value Summit is kindly sponsored by Engie, Wates Group and Anthony Collins Solicitors.
Register your place here.
The fifth Social Value Summit will take place on 28th February in London.
This year, the event will cover not only the leading practice on measurement, frameworks and procurement, but also looks at the big challenges and opportunities:
- Does Brexit provide an opportunity for social value to grow?
- Are devolved areas where the greatest potential is?
- How do we use social value to tackle our employment challenge?
For attendees, the Summit will deliver:
- Leading expertise in the field of social value measurement & reporting
- The latest intelligence and information on social value
- Practical advice and tips to put into action in your organisation
- Dialogue and debate on key topics from expert speakers
- Leaders from across sectors in attendance
- Excellent networking with leaders from across sectors
2018 Agenda here.