Innovation Forum: How business can measure the impact of corporate sustainability
We wanted to get in touch to let you know about Innovation Forum’s How business can measure the impact - and ROI - of corporate sustainability taking place on 19th-20th June 2018 in London.
This two day conference will provide business delegates with the latest tools and techniques for understanding, measuring and communicating the impact of sustainability programs. The emphasis will remain on how business can use these insights to drive strategy, justify budgets and communicate work effectively.
You can see full details in our new conference brochure: https://bit.ly/2v71AJe
Some of the issues covered include:
- Understanding impact: Novartis, Sancroft, Maersk and The World Bank discuss how business can measure and communicate social and environmental impact effectively
- ROI in action: In-depth corporate case studies from Diageo, BASF and DEG on specific tools that can attribute a clear and quantifiable return from sustainability programs
- The investor perspective: What do they want to hear about company performance and how do they want to hear it? Insights from Aviva, Aberdeen Asset Management and Hermes
- Data that drives decisions: A look at how Nokia and Hilton have incorporated better data systems and frameworks into decision making to drive innovation and strategy within sustainability departments
- Science based targets: Experts from Mars, Kering, The Crown Estate and UNPRI debate how companies bring together economics, expert stakeholders and science based targets to drive strategy and improve performance
We have many other great organisations already involved including senior representatives from: GRI, Novo Nordisk, Cargill, Philips, Ocado, Zara, JLL, Hermes Investment Management, The Natural Capital Coalition, CDP, Shell Foundation, Future-Fit and many more.
If you’d also like to join, you can take advantage of our discounted price (£200 off) by registering before the end of the week (discount deadline ends April 20th).
Registration details can be found here: www.innovation-forum.co.uk/measurement-london-register
Please do get in touch if you are interested in being involved as a sponsor or for information on group discounts for your team.