People | Planet | Profit
10 John Street, WC1N 2EB London, United Kingdom
Global Sustain announces Sustainability Forum 2018
From: 05.10.2018 To: 05.10.2018 Share
The “Sustainability Forum 2018, a training, networking and professional development event” organised by Global Sustain, will take place on October 5 at the NJV Athens Plaza Hotel, for the seventh consecutive year.
Once more, the event will be the reference point for sustainability, with prominent speakers from all around the world coming from organisations such as: Cambridge University, Trucost - S&P Dow Jones Indices, Rockwool Group, Carbon Clear, Wharton School, AstraZeneca, FMC Corporation, Osiris Labs, Trillium Asset Management, Walgreens Boots Alliance, GRI and AHC Group. They will share their knowledge and expertise with the attendees, through specialised sessions.
Among topics discussed are:
- Rewiring the economy – A 10-year plan to lay the foundations for a sustainable economy
- How investors and corporates use S&P Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes and Trucost ESG Data Analytics with a focus on the SDGs. What Trucost has developed and how Rockwool has benefited
- Setting corporate targets in line with science and not with fiction: all you need to know about Science-Based Targets (SBTs)
- Diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- AstraZeneca sustainability programme
- Sustainability Advisory Councils – How do they add value
- Corporate governance and sustainability functions
- Organisational responsiveness to human rights issues
- A roadmap for sustainability strategy
- How ESG investing creates value and return
- Building sustainable communities
- GRI standards best practices
The Sustainability Forum 2018 brings together high-level professionals, such as: CEOs, general managers, process managers, sustainability professionals, CSR practitioners & managers, chief financial officers, HR and corporate affairs managers, PR specialists, marketing managers, communication experts, investors, environmental engineers, sustainability analysts, IT engineers, project managers, legal advisors, management systems auditors, quality assurance specialists, NGO’s staff, students etc.
For a complete sustainability experience book your place in the SF Tour in Crete on October 6-7 and take the opportunity of educational training, networking and leisure activities.
More information on registration and the agenda is available on www.sustainabilityforum.gr. For discussions and latest updates about the Forum, visit the Sustainability Forum’s Facebook page.
- Participants receive a certificate of attendance.
- Program Registration Fee is eligible for LAEK/OAED funding.
Supporters & Sponsors:
Silver Sponsors: Alpha Bank, Genesis Pharma
Graphic Designer Partner: Greenmind
Printing Partner: Pressious Arvanitidis
Carbon Offset Partner: Green Evolution
Web Partner: Think Plus
Coffee Sponsor: Nespresso
Supporters: American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, Union of Listed Companies, Alliance for Greece, Hellenic- Dutch Association of Commerce & Industry, CEO Clubs, Hellenic Advertisers Association, European Reliance General Insurance Company S.A.
Communication Partners: Daily Fax, Marketing Week, Plant, Re:CSR, CSRweek, csrnews.gr