A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Climate Disclosures - Accurately reporting climate impacts, risks and future opportunities
From: 11.07.2019 To: 11.07.2019 Share
Investors are increasingly using shareholder resolutions to request greater disclosure on climate-related risks. The TCFDs have created a framework for more effective climate-related reporting, however many companies are still struggling to accurately report current and future impacts.
On Thursday (10am BST) we will host a one-hour webinar discussion, where four senior leaders will share their strategies, insights and ideas on how to improve climate-related disclosures. Those leading the discussions are:
- Janice Lao, Director Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels
- Tjeerd Krumpelman, Head of Reporting and Stakeholder Engagement, ABN AMRO
- Christopher Sveen, Chief Sustainability Officer, UBQ Materials
- Daniel Turner, Head of Corporate Engagement and Reporter Services, CDP
- Moderator: Liam Dowd, Managing Director, Ethical Corporation
Key topics of discussion:
- Implementing the TCFD recommendations into the business
- Monetising your climate impacts and showcasing a transition to the low-carbon economy
- Conducting a scenario analysis of your climate risks
Once again, to join the one-hour webinar discussion, simply click here