A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Webinar - ESG Gone Mainstream & the Impact of COVID-19
From: 20.05.2020 To: 20.05.2020 Share
Join us on Wednesday, May 20th at 11am EST for our free online webinar
Environmental, social and governance information on companies is being utilised as a guide to the movement of capital. ESG is going mainstream. Is this the end of short-termism and what impact has COVID-19 had on the market?
To understand the impact of COVID-19 and how investors use ESG information, join us on Wednesday, May 20th at 11am EST for our free online webinar with:
- Ray Cameron, Managing Director, Head of Investment Stewardship, BlackRock
- Michael Kashani, Global Head of ESG Portfolio Management – Fixed Income, Goldman Sachs & Co
- Catherine Banat, Managing Director, Director, Responsible Investing, RBC Global Asset Management
- Nathan Fabian, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, PRI
- Corey Klemmer, Director of Engagement, Domini Impact Investments
Moderated by Neil Stewart, Director of Corporate Outreach, SASB
We will be covering:
- How COVID-19 has highlighted the case for ESG Investing
- ‘the social responsibility of business is to increase its profits’ – How to create value for all stakeholders
- Investors using ESG information as a guide the movement of capital
- External expectation of companies: dealing with high expectations and leading your industry
- What does this mean for the sustainability professional?
Image source: Unsplash.com/Simon Abrams
Article source: From the Company's Press Release